Thursday, February 3, 2011

Aspect Of Life (About Me)



The aspect of my life is fairly simple. I love to be outgoing , friendly, funny, and sometimes adventurous. I am interested in a few things. One is video games. I cannot live without video games, or thats what I think. I have been around them since I very little. The Legend Of Zelda series has been around with me since the beginning. The first game I played was A Link To The Past and then after that, it was Ocarina Of Time. It was my favorite game of all time. It was a huge deal. The guy in the little green tunic was my hero. I had to take sick days from elementary school to play it. Another important aspect in my life are my talents. I love to act, dance, drum, and sing. I started drumming in 6th grade in elementary band. I thought being a drummer would help me pick up the ladies. Even though that didn't shape up, I stayed with it and am still with it today Theatre is another crucial part of my life. Starting in the 8th grade, I fell in love with it. I watched many movies during my junior high days and also loved to pretend to be the hero in the story. I started off being a russian character in a play called "You Can't Take It With You" named Kolenkov. When my family saw the play, they said I lit up the stage with my presence and style of humor. Without my family's support, I wouldn't be trying to start a career with it.
My final life aspect is kind of silly, really. But true. I started dancing on my schools dance team during my sophomore year in high school and enjoyed it a lot. I also joined choir, which was not me at all. The only reason I started dancing and singing was because of Justin Timberlake. He showed how to be 'cool' without making a a complete fool of myself. It was almost like he wanted me to look up to him. I was made fun of because back in day, he was thought of as a "wannabe black rapper dude" or whatever. That didn't stop me from making him my idol. Boom. 

3 comments:

  1. David, David, David. Please don't become the 35 year old guy living in your parents basement, okay?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, why would you just confess that you faked sick to play video games? lol oh well, I did the same thing to watch the anime "Fruits Basket". I didn't know you were such a video game nerd or else I would have posted a picture of a link cosplayer on my blog lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Abby for your wonderful advice

    ReplyDelete